- The handymen service provider in Dubai is bound by the law to provide a detailed invoice in Arabic as well as in foreign language to the customer or the client. This document must include the details of all the handymen service charges, number of services along with the official trade name of the handymen service provider.
- It is essential that when the invoice is made which contains more than one handymen service by the service provider, each service is enlisted separately along with the charges of this service. An invoice with a lump sum charges is not applicable to any law in Dubai.
- It is must for the handymen service provider to issue a warranty certificate with his services and if there is no separate document of warranty along with other documents, the warranty should be written on the invoice itself.
- If the customer and the handymen service provider are agreed to make the full payment in installments, the service provider has to mention the outstanding dues on the invoice.
- It doesn’t matter for how long but the customer has to keep all the invoices in a safe place in case any of it is needed in the future.
- It is essential that when handymen service provider gives his services and in return the customer pays for his charges, the payment should only be made in local currency, the UAE Dirham.
- The handymen service provider is bound to provide warranty for his services either it is a five day warranty or for an entire year. The terms and regulations of the warranty should be written on an official document provided by the service provider and it should be written in Arabic as well as in foreign language.
- The handymen service provider is bound to provide the warranty for his service under the rules and regulations of the local government authorities.
- Each handymen service provider is bound by the Dubai law that he has to provide cash back warranty for each deposit in case the customer is not satisfied with his services and he has to mention the cash back rules and regulations clearly on the warranty or any other documents.
- In case the customer is not satisfied with the handymen services provided by a company, he has the right to claim his money back and the service provider is bound by the local law to refund the money to the customer. The handymen service provider is bound to refund the money in the same manner that the customer gave him such as cash, by check or with balance for other services in future. If the service provider is going to make the refund in installments, he has to notify the customer and ask for his permission first.
- The handymen service provider is bound the refund the money a customer paid to him in the exact manner of the payments. For example, if the customer made the payment in 5 installments, the handymen service provider can also make the refund in 5 installments or if the customer made the payment once in full amount, the service provider has to refund the money in the same manner.