Consumer laws in Dubai:
- It is essential for the customers to ask for the detailed prices and charges against all the handymen services provided by a company.
- All the customers have to make sure that they receive a detailed and correct invoice for the services they are provided with. They need to make sure that they services they used are enlisted on the invoice along with separate charges for each service.
- They have to make sure that the replacement items and goods they are provided with, meet the minimum requirements of quality.
- Customer has the right to check the quality and skills of the services he is provided with and in case of any complaint, he has the right to ask for his money back.
- It is duty of the customers to make sure that the handymen services provider doesn’t provide them a juvenile worker for the services.
- The payments the customers make to the service provider should be in permanent record and the customer is bound to ask for an invoice or a detailed document as a proof of payment.
- The customer is bound by the UAE law to keep the receipts and invoices secure and safe for any use in the future.
- Customer has all the rights to ask for warranty against all the handymen services provided by a company. If he is not provided with the warranty, he has the right to ask for payment refund.
There are several handyman companies working in Dubai or UAE that requires to fulfill above mentioned terms and regulations. For more information you can check out this Dubai handymen website.
Dubai laws for handymen services:
- It is essential for the handymen services provider to provide a detailed list of the available services and good and items useful in providing the services for the customers.
- The goods and repair items provided to the customers by handymen services provider shall meet a minimum quality explained by the local government.
- Handymen services provider is bound to provide exactly the goods and services asked by the customer.
- All the handymen services shall be provided with the explained quality of skills and care.
- The service provider has to issue an invoice to the customer in that, he is required to include all the services separately with their charges and payments.
- The handymen services provider is bound by the UAE law to provide a warranty document with the invoice to the customers. The warranty document can be written on separate paper or on the invoice along with the payment details.
- The services provider has to provide facility of payment refund to the customers and in case the customer is not satisfied with the services, the services provider has to return the payment in the same manner he received it i.e. check, cash or in installments.
- It is illegal to show any kinds of signs about the payment refund in the documents or at any place in the office. The signs such as ‘No refund’ or ‘No exchange’ are prohibited to show by the services provider in UAE.
- Before the payment refund, the service provider has the right to provide the services again for satisfaction of the customer and the customer is bound to allow the service provider to do so.